Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of our Terms & Conditions
This document and the other links that we reference below make up our Terms & Conditions. The Terms are a legally binding contract between you and Babbico.
This contract sets out your rights and responsibilities when you use Babbico - https://babbico.co.uk/ and the other services provided by Babbico (referred to as our “Services”). By using any of our Services (even just browsing our website), you are agreeing to our Terms. If you don’t agree with the Terms, you may not use our Services.
Babbico process members’ personal information (for example, full name, email address, and delivery address) and are therefore considered separate and independent data controllers of buyers’ personal information under EU law.
Your Babbico Account
You’ll need to create an account with Babbico to use some of our Services. Here are a few rules about accounts with Babbico.
1. You must be 18 years or older to use our Services. Minors under 18 and at least 13 years of age are only permitted to use our Services through an account owned by a parent or legal guardian with their appropriate permission and under their direct supervision. Children under 13 years are not permitted to use Babbico or the Services. You are responsible for any and all account activity conducted by a minor on your account.
2. Correct data. Provide accurate information about yourself. It’s prohibited to use false information or impersonate another person or company through your account.
3. Make the correct name choice. If you decide to not have your full name serve as the name associated with your account, you may not use language that is offensive, vulgar, infringes someone’s intellectual property rights, or otherwise violates the Terms.
4. Account ownership. You’re solely responsible for any activity on your account. If you are sharing an account with additional people, then the person whose financial information is on the account will ultimately be responsible for all activity. If you’re registering as a business entity, you personally guarantee that you have the authority to agree to the Terms on behalf of the business.Your accounts are not transferable.
5. Passwords. As mentioned above, you’re solely responsible for any activity on your account, so it’s important to use a unique password to keep your account password secure.
6. Partnerships. These Terms do not create any type of agency, partnership, joint venture, employment, or franchisee relationship between you and Babbico.
Your Intellectual Property
Intellectual property that you post using our Services is your content. We don’t make any claim to it, which includes anything you post using our Services (like names, profile pictures, reviews, comments, videos, usernames, etc.).
1. Responsibility for your Intellectual Property. You understand that you are solely responsible for your Intellectual Property. You represent that you have all necessary rights to your Intellectual Property and that you’re not infringing or violating any third party’s rights by posting it. By accepting these terms and conditions you are confirming you have not copied third party designs and take full responsibility for your product range.
2. Permission to Use your Intellectual Property. By posting your Intellectual Property through our Services, you grant Babbico a license to use it. We don’t claim any ownership to your Intellectual Property, but we have your permission to use it to allow Babbico to function and grow. This means, we won’t infringe any rights you have in your Intellectual Property and we can aid promotion of your content. For example, you acknowledge and agree Babbico may offer you promotions on the website, from time to time, that may relate to your shopping activity.
3. Rights You Give To Babbico. By posting Your Intellectual Property, you are giving Babbico a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irreversible, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use, exhibit, change, modify, reproduce, distribute, save, and prepare derivative works of your Intellectual Property. This allows us to provide the Services and to promote Babbico, or the Services in general, in any form, and through any platforms, including across any Babbico Services, our partners, or third-party website or advertising channel. You agree not to assert any moral rights or rights of publicity against us for using Your Intellectual Property. You also recognise our benefits in using it, in accordance with the scope of this license, to the extent your Intellectual Property contains any personal information.
4. Reporting Unauthorised Content. Babbico has great respect for Intellectual Property Rights, and is devoted to following appropriate legal procedures to remove infringing content from the Services. If Your Intellectual Property is alleged to infringe another person’s intellectual property, we will take appropriate action, such as deleting it if we receive formal notice, or suspending your account if you are found to be a repeat offender.
5. Inappropriate, False, or Misleading Content. This should be easy enough to understand, but there are certain types of content we don’t allow to be posted on Babbico's Services (for legal reasons or otherwise). You agree that you will not post any content that is rude, threatening, defamatory, obscene, tasteless, or otherwise offensive. You also agree not to post any content that is false and misleading or uses the Services in a manner that is fraudulent or deceiving.
Liability & Limitations
Gift Cards and Promotions. You acknowledge that Babbcio does not make any guarantees with respect to your Gift Card amount or balance and is not responsible for any unsolicited access to, or amendments, theft, or destruction of a Gift Card or Gift Card code that results from any action by you or a third party. You also acknowledge that we may suspend or prohibit use of your Gift Card if your Gift Card or Gift Card code has been reported lost or stolen, or if we believe your Gift Card balance is being used sceptically, fraudulently, or in an otherwise dubious manner. If your Gift Card code stops working, your only option is for us to issue you a replacement Gift Card code. By participating in a special offer or promotion, you agree that you may not later claim that the rules of that special offer or promotion were not clear.
Adaptions to the Terms
We may amend, adapt and update these Terms from time to time. If we believe that the changes are concrete, we will let you know by posting the changes through the Services and/or sending you an email about the updates or amendments that have been made. This will give you the opportunity to decide whether you want to continue using the Services. Changes will be effective upon the posting of the changes unless declared otherwise. You are responsible for reading and becoming familiar with any changes. Your use of the Services following the changes constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms.
If you have any questions about the Terms, please email us at email@example.com.