2023 gift ideas for babies first Christmas
When it comes to gift ideas for a baby's first Christmas, there are plenty of options out there, but if you want to make their first experience of the festive season super special then we've got some 10/10 gift ideas they'll never forget.
1. Personalised outfits: Christmas-themed outfits, rompers, snowsuits or booties can make for adorable yet practical gift ideas. Personalise baby's first Christmas outfit to make it an extra special keepsake they can look back on in years to come.
2. Soft toys: Soft and cuddly toys are always a hit with babies. Our collection of Christmas teddy bears and soft toy characters is diverse, so you'll have no trouble choosing one that will suit bubba! We have teddy bears with more of a traditional look, as well as adorable plush bunnies that are ideal for this time of year.
3. Books: Introduce the joy of reading early on by gifting age-appropriate books or sensory books. Look for books with colourful illustrations, touch-and-feel elements, or interactive features like flaps and noise buttons that engage the baby's senses.
4. Musical toys: Babies are often fascinated by sounds and music. Consider gifting a musical toy or a baby-friendly instrument like a xylophone or a drum. Look for toys that are designed for their age and have soft, soothing sounds.
5. Baby gear: If the parents haven't already purchased essential baby gear, consider gifting items like a stroller, car seat, high chair, or baby carrier. These can be more expensive gifts, so it's a good idea to check with the parents or create a group gift.
6. Experiences: Instead of physical gifts, consider gifting experiences like a baby music class, swimming lessons, or a visit to a baby-friendly museum or zoo. These can create lasting memories for both the baby and the parents.
7. Personalised photo album or frame: Help the parents capture and preserve precious memories by gifting a personalised photo album or frame. They can fill it with pictures from the baby's first Christmas and beyond.
Remember, the most important thing is to choose a gift that is safe, age-appropriate, and meaningful. Consider the baby's interests, the parents' preferences, and any specific needs or wishes they may have expressed.